Record Expungement Fees
If you have a criminal record, how much will it cost you not to have an expungement in lost of opportunities, jobs, or career advances? Based on the clients we’ve helped in the past 20+ years, the expungement fees they paid are a fraction of the opportunity cost lost while living with a criminal record.
Our Usual Fees (Fees may vary depending on the county and case):
- FREE Initial Attorney consultation to determine eligibility for expungement.
- Investigation fees are usually $50.00 if you don’t know your case information. If you hire us to expunge your record, this is credited toward your fee.
Felony Record Expungements:
|starting at $450
starting at $650
If an oral hearing is required, there is an additional fee of $350 for our team to represent you in person. We work hard to get the hearings waived, but in some cases and certain convictions, the judge and prosecution require an in-person hearing.
Court Filing Fees: Filing fees for most counties in Ohio range from $50 – $200.
The more you know about your case, the faster we can move to having your criminal record expunged. If you know your case number, date of conviction, and the charge or code violation, this information will help us prepare your case.
How You Can Pay
Our clients have provided testimonials to the fact that our firm is very easy to work with. They make their initial payment, and we handle the rest. Once we have completed your Free Consultation, we’ll email you with a quote and a contract to begin the process. That quote will provide a final cost that includes our services and court filing fees. Once you’ve made the initial payment, our team gets started. We have a number of payment options.
- Make a payment through Paypal through our website
- We can also accept credit card payments over the phone. Be sure to have your billing address, card number, expiration and security code when you call – 614-523-7575
- Mail or drop a personal check or money order to our office – 655 Cooper Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
Money Back Guarantee
We are confident in our experience and knowledge of the Ohio expungement statutes to secure your record expungement that we offer a money back guarantee on our service fees. See the details of our Money Back Guarantee policy and email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
+ Please be advised that these fees are estimates only. We will need specific information about your case before we can quote an exact fee. These costs are for illustration only, and are not intended to constitute a contract or offer of employment services in your case.